LienVietPostBank has operated for more than five years.
Photo: A banner to celebrate the Bank's five years of operation.
Lien Viet Post Joint Stock Commercial Bank (LienVietPostBank), formerly known as LienVietBank, was granted it Operation License No 91/GP-NHNN on March 28, 2008 by the Governor of the State Bank of Vietnam and became the first newly established joint stock commercial bank since 1993.
In 2011, Vietnam Post Corporation (Vietnam Post), a member of Vietnam Post and Telecommunication Group (VNPT), became the Bank's biggest shareholder by contributing capital to the Bank equal to the value of the Vietnam Postal Savings Service Company (VPSC) and in cash.
- Abbreviation in English: LienVietPostBank
- Headquarters: No. 32, Nguyen Cong Tru St, Ward 1, Vi Thanh City, Hau Giang Province.
- Business Registeration No.: 6300048638
- Tax No.: 6300048638
- Chartered Capital: VND6,460 billion (around USD310 million).
1. Him Lam Joint Stock Company (10.44%)
2. Vietnam Post Corporation (Vietnam Post, 12.54%).
1. Vietnam Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (Agribank).
2. Wells Fargo Bank (The US).
3. Credit Suisse Bank (Switzerland).
4. Oracle Financial Services Software Limited
We provide customers with diversified and tailormade products which benefit the Bank and society at large.
Becoming Vietnam's top retail bank, or The Bank for Everyone.
We pursue a retail customer-oriented strategy by delivering excellent services.
For more, see LienVietPostBank's Company Profile 2013.